Rules of Engagement for Faith Freaks Chat
Faith Freaks.com is a Christian web site, and therefore our chat room is a Christian chat room.
All rules must be agreed upon and followed while in said chat.
Please read them carefully, and either agree or disagree to your own conviction.
Only those who agree to said rules will be allowed into the Faith Freaks chat room.
Please be advised that offenses to this list of rules are taken very seriously.
Warnings will be given, but if insubordination persists, offenders will be banned from the chat room.
- There is to be no cussing of any kind. (James 3:10)
- There is to be no Anti-God endorsement. (Leviticus 22:31-33)
- All users are expected to respect all Moderators and to comply with any decision that is made by a Moderator. (Hebrews 13:17)
- Respect for every and all other users is vital. Problems will be handled by the Moderator on duty or by Administration at a later date if need be. (James 4:11)
- All conversations (public or private) are to be free from drug/alcohol/sexual content or references. Serious questions about said topics are okay, but please do not endorse or make light of any of these things while in chat. (Philippians 4:8-9)
- Threats of any kind are not acceptable, either to Moderators or to other users. (Proverbs 16:27-30)
- We encourage biblical discussions in chat. However, Faith freaks is home to people of many different denominations and backgrounds, and we ask that you respect each others opinions and remain calm while discussing such things. (Romans 15:7)
- Please keep in mind that people of all ages are members of Faith freaks and of our chat room. We ask that you keep users agesí in mind when you speak (open chat and pmís) to them, making sure to be respectful at all times. (1Timothy 5:1-2)
- No name calling (Proverbs 10:12)
- The use of CAPS in chat is considered by some to be a form of yelling, and so we do ask that you use your CAPS sparingly and with consideration of others. (Proverbs 19:20)
- Please refrain from using any other language other then English while in the chat room. This is out of consideration of all other users. (1Corinthians 10:23)
- We like to think of the chat room as one of the main places on Faith freaks were people can connect with one another, therefore we would like to impress on everyone to check poor attitudes at the door, and remember that where 2 or more are gathered together, so shall Jesus be. (Matthew 18:20)
- Not every user who comes into chat will be a Christian, although you are more then free to defend your faith to such users, we ask you to do so in a kind and respectful manner. (Colossians 4:5-6)
- "Flooding" as it is called, is not allowed. Flooding consists of multiple rows of nonsense, such as jlsjfjfsoifujsoafjsalfjsgjasjgsfgjfaf or rows of avatars or anything of the like. Flooding is not only annoying but can cause lag in the chat room. (Romans 13:1-4)
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
- Invalid username or password? Your username is your display name. You can set this at http://www.faithfreaks.com/edit_profile.php?type=name. Make sure you have a unique display name set there. If your display name has a quotation mark in it you may need to put a backslash (\) before any quotation marks whenever you login to chat.
- Getting a blank white screen? You may need to update java on your computer. If the link above gives you a blank page, click here to download the latest version of java. Make sure to save it to your computer before running it.
- Have no account yet? Sign up here.