The more FaithFreaks Points you have, the greater your chances of winning! Our next drawing will take place on May 31, 2013.
Congratulations to Jdawg, the winner in last month's drawing!
Prizes include ...
|The Message Remix by Eugene Peterson|
How You Get Points ...
You get points for your activity on the site! The quickest way to get points is to invite your friends! Points are awareded as follows:
- 10 points every time someone you invite joins FaithFreaks!
- 2 points every day you log on
- 2 points every time you submit a friend request that is accepted
- 1 point every time you accept a friend request
- 1 point every time you post a new topic or reply in the forum*
- 1 point every time you post a prayer request or praise report*
- 1 point every time you post a new blog*
- 1 point every time you comment on a picture**
- 1 point every time you comment on a profile***
* There is a limit of 5 points per day for new posts to the forums, blogs, and prayer pages.
** There is a limit of 5 points per day for commenting on pictures and you cannot get a point for commenting on a picture you have commented on in the past.
*** There is a limit of 10 points per day for comments and you do not get multiple points for commenting on the same profile twice in one day.
(In other words you must comment on 10 different profiles to get 10 points in one day.
You can get multiple points for commenting on the same profile on two different days.)
- Musicians are excluded from the contest.
- FaithFreaks reserves the right to change any of the contest details at any time in the contest.
- We also reserve the right to take away points from anyone who abuses the priviliges. (Please do not post meaningless blogs
or prayer requests or comments. The goal of this contest is to promote community not to see who can get the most points
or the best prizes.) Thanks for participating!
How Points Affect Your Odds of Winning
There will be a monthly drawing to give away one of the above prizes. Based on your rank you have more or less chances of
having your name drawn. Ranks are assigned as follows:
|# of Points||Rank||# of Times Your Name Is Entered into the Drawing|
|5000-19,999 points||Super Freak||4
|2000-4999 points||Faithful Freak||3
This means a Freakoholic has 5 times the chance of winning a prize as a Dabbler!